Line Voltage Step Light Installation
Installation: for New Stud Wall
(Use Accessory Kit #MAKNS)
- Using the supplied template, cut a level hole through the existing wall between studs. (Failure to level hole will cause fixture to have tilted appearance.)
- Mount L-brackets onto top and bottom of housing with screws positioned in center of slots.
- Insert cross brackets through L-brackets.
- Position fixture so the back of the finishing ring extends past the studs the thickness of the wallboard.
- Level fixture and hammer tabs on cross brackets into studs. Nail brackets securely to studs.
- Fine adjust fixture position and tighten any loose screws.
- Remove the 1/2" NPT plugs from the sides/bottom of the housing and pull the supply wire through into the housing.
- Remove finishing ring by removing flathead screws.
- Install wallboard.
- Replace finishing ring.
- Install thermal protector (attached to electrical chassis).
Call us at 800-585-1285 to order securely
Ask about Discounts or Sales