Beach Lighting specializes in 3” and 4” Low voltage, Line Voltage and LED recessed lighting, and have designed every product with affordability and functionality in mind. At Beach Lighting they believe it is crucial to stay at the peak of new lighting innovation and are constantly working to improve the quality of their product line. Shop a selection of affordable recessed lighting from Beach Lighting below.
LED MIRCO SPOT
This new design of LED light source provides a cutting edge solution for commercial and architectural lighting. The 1 inch fixture delivers powerful lighting from a small aperture.
The Micro Spot Light series provides a solution, using cutting edge technology, to achieve an architectural design breakthrough in lighting by using a 1 inch (25mm) light-emitting surface delivering a discreet and powerful source of illumination.
LED MICO SPOT LIGHT FEATURES
- Micro Spot Light series with an optional square or round light emission effect.
- Using high quality COB light sources with high luminous efficiency
(140lm/w) and long service life (35000 hours).
- Professional light distribution, no glare, perfect control of light, and even illumination.
- Ultra thin design, the height of the whole lamp is less than 1 inch (23mm) .
- Ultra small light emitting surface, only 1 inch (25mm).
- All-in-one die casting lamp body with unique appearance.
- Wide voltage input 120-277VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0-lOV dimming, constant voltage and constant current mode.
- The power supply is UL listed, can be applied to a variety of applications.
MINI RESIDENTIAL MULTIPLES
Beach Lighting Residential Multiple Downlight features a patent-pending mini LED spot. The high-end but economical design makes it affordable to any residential application, offers a sleek design. Available in lxl, lx2, lx3 configurations.
Mini LED Multiple Spots for both remodeling and new construction applications are sold as separate housing and trim units. Available as a individually adjustable led head with 30-degree visual cutoff.
Mounting can be accomplished utilizing the 4 way hanger which is adjustable to accommodate various joist construction and grid sizes. Hanger bars also include a captive mounting "screw-nail" for easy installation. Available in both trimmed and trimless.
Residential Multiples offer these advantages over traditional multiple lighting.
- Economical reasonable price
- Mini size to save space
- 1/2/3 lights, trim/trimless, face/open trim, providing more options for your home
- High-end sleek look, better to decorate your home
- Different light sources for your choice
- Adjustable design to create more illuminating effect
- Can replace the bulbs without removing the trim
All Beach Lighting Multiples are offered with 3-Year limited warranty. A robust sleek design, state-of-the-art engineering and a rigorous testing regimen are all factors that make our products so reliable. All the recessed multiples are cETLus listed.
BEACH LIGHTING GALLERY
BRAND LIGHTING - BEACH LIGHTING EXPERTS IN SOUTH FLORIDA
For over 35 years the Blum family at Brand Lighting has been helping trade professionals and homeowners find the best Beach lighting for their project. Brand Lighting works closely with you to make sure you find just the right light for your commercial or residential lighting project. Call our family of seasoned lighting experts today to explore all the lighting options from Beach Lighting available at Brand Lighting. (888) 991-3610