Please call us for a detailed shipping estimate.
Join 1000's of professionals worldwide. Apply Here.
In a perfect combination of texture and materials, the Poppy chandelier’s natural, organic wooden beads create a rich visual impact to any space. Whether the look is rustic, boho, or a coastal vibe, this light is as versatile as it is stylish.
There is undeniable magic when light meets exquisite crystal and glass. The family-owned design house of Crystorama has been celebrating this marriage for more than 60 years in its lighting creations. Crystorama is known for its standout lighting, which is exceptional in quality and design. With every chandelier it manufactures, Crystorama draws upon its history, knowledge, and legacy of stellar craftsmanship, and then embraces modern shapes, inspirations, and materials. From traditional all-crystal designs, to princess mini chandeliers, to even transitional lighting collections, Crystorama offers styles that will match any decor and are always in fashion.
- Collection: Poppy collection features a versatile farmhouse & rustic design.
- Style: A design that uses an emphasis on natural, organic, and raw materials to create an earthy and casual atmosphere.
- Category: Poppy ceiling mount
- Finish: Forged Bronze metal finish, perfect for farmhouse & rustic settings.
- Dimensions: 14.96'' W x 11.81'' H
- Bulb Information: 3 light 60- watt, E12 Candelabra base
- Materials: Steel
- Locations: Authorized for use in dry interior locations. Meets United States UL Underwriters Laboratories Product Safety Standards.
- Warranty: 1 year from shipment date. Terms and Conditions that apply.
Crystorama was built on the values of family, practical design, and hard work. Crystorama has been in the business for five decades, proving to be a reliable resource for extravagant and functional light fixtures. But what really sets Crystorama apart is not only their inept creativity and design, it’s their family heritage. Abraham Kleinberg built Crystorama on his core family values. Never taking shortcuts and always dealing fairly with customers and vendors is something this company can take pride in. Now that the company is under its second generation of management, nothing has changed. Every product Crystorama designs has Mr. K’s values in mind.