Please call us for a detailed shipping estimate.
Join 1000's of professionals worldwide. Apply Here.
A striking geometric statement, the Sylvan collection pairs Libby Langdon's signature classic design with a modern flair. The delicate lines of the shapely frame, combined with the precisely balanced arms and simple, tailored shade, create a clean, transitional feeling with a distinct, modern flair. Stylish, modern and minimal, Sylvan brings luxurious appeal to a variety of interior spaces.
There is undeniable magic when light meets exquisite crystal and glass. The family-owned design house of Crystorama has been celebrating this marriage for more than 60 years in its lighting creations. Crystorama is known for its standout lighting, which is exceptional in quality and design. With every chandelier it manufactures, Crystorama draws upon its history, knowledge, and legacy of stellar craftsmanship, and then embraces modern shapes, inspirations, and materials. From traditional all-crystal designs, to princess mini chandeliers, to even transitional lighting collections, Crystorama offers styles that will match any decor and are always in fashion.
- Collection: Sylvan collection features a versatile transitional design.
- Style: A marriage of traditional and contemporary equate a classic and timeless design that focuses on simplicity and sophistication.
- Category: Sylvan chandelier
- Finish: Dark Bronze metal finish, perfect for transitional settings.
- Dimensions: 16'' W x 21'' H
- Bulb Information: 4 light 60- watt, E12 Candelabra base
- Materials: Steel
- Locations: Authorized for use in dry interior locations. Meets United States UL Underwriters Laboratories Product Safety Standards.
- Warranty: 1 year from shipment date. Terms and Conditions that apply.
Spec Sheet Download.
Crystorama was built on the values of family, practical design, and hard work. Crystorama has been in the business for five decades, proving to be a reliable resource for extravagant and functional light fixtures. But what really sets Crystorama apart is not only their inept creativity and design, it’s their family heritage. Abraham Kleinberg built Crystorama on his core family values. Never taking shortcuts and always dealing fairly with customers and vendors is something this company can take pride in. Now that the company is under its second generation of management, nothing has changed. Every product Crystorama designs has Mr. K’s values in mind.