Please call us for a detailed shipping estimate.
Join 1000's of professionals worldwide. Apply Here.
Versatile and ultra thin to suit most new construction and renovation work, wet locations listed, 3 Color Temperature (CCT) LED Thin Line Down Lights are suitable for exterior under soffit, to interior spaces where depth and the capability of tuning the color to suit the space is desired.
Designed for remodel and new construction, wet
locations listed, Thin-Line Down Lights are a versatile and
affordable choice for countless applications.
• Energy Star rated - up to 80% energy savings
• Dimmable to 5% with most ELV dimmers
• 120° beam spread
• Adjustable color temperature 2700K/3000K/4000K
• Two spring loaded clips to attach to any ceiling material
• Wet locations listed
• Temperature rating: -20ºC-45ºC
• No IC can required, for direct contact with insulation and
• The driver is wired for 120V input
• 50,000 hour life
• 5 year limited warranty
• cETLus and Energy Star listed
• White finish
• Interchangeable brushed nickel, black and bronze trim
rings available (sold separately)
• Kitchens & Pantries
• Laundry Rooms & Bathrooms
• Lobbies & Hallways
• Banquet Halls
• Retail lighting
Spec Sheet Download.
about NSL National Specialty Lighting.
For 3 decades, National Specialty Lighting (NSL) has been an innovator and leader in architectural and specialty lighting products. Our product range covers a broad spectrum including task lighting, linear lighting, general area lighting (LED down lights), landscape, decorative and more. We integrate the latest in LED and traditional technologies into our products giving you the best performance in the industry. Our fully stocked warehouse in Tonawanda, New York and our vast channel of stocking distributors across the United States assure prompt delivery of our products – anywhere. Most importantly, National Specialty Lighting prides itself on our dedicated customer service team and knowledgeable national sales force that are here to provide you with unparalleled levels of service.