- Quickly add illumination where you need it
- Curved and straight fixed length tracks
- Attractive and utilitarian overhead lighting solution
- Designed for common interior applications
- Energy efficient LED technology
Rail lighting kits allow you to quickly and easily install flexible overhead illumination . The rail kits typically consist of a flexible rail, standoffs, lights, and a power supply. The kits include everything you need to install a rail lighting system in your home. The included lighting heads can be moved or removed to position illumination right where you want it. Many of the rail lighting kits available are shown in sweeping curves and may be bendable per the vendor's description. If you are looking for an attractive and utilitarian overhead lighting solution, rail lighting kits may be a great solution. Rail lighting kits offer an affordable and flexible lighting solution for kitchens, dens, living rooms, office, game rooms, art displays, and any other area where flexible overhead lighting is required. If you need help finding the best rail lighting kit for your home or office simply contact our family of lighting professionals, we are here to help!
At Brand Lighting we carry thousands of monorail and rail lighting options. Our selection of rail lighting kits is a small collection of our most popular items. We have access to many more rail lighting options from dozens of vendors,so if you don’t see what you are looking for just let us know by chat, email, phone or in person! Inside our online collection of rail lighting kits you will see some popular brand name lighting such as Quoizel, Tech Lighting, Wac Lighting and Kichler.
Quoizel Lighting offers a great selection of traditional and modern style rail lighting kits. They have everything you need to seamlessly match your decor on an affordable budget. The pivoting heads of many of the lighting fixtures allows you to direct the illumination while the beautifully crafted shades accent your overhead decor. Browse our selection of Quoizel rail lighting kits online.
- Monorail Lighting track, heads and kits
- Quickly add illumination where you need it
- Option of 150W or 300W power transformers
- Kit includes an 8’ hand bendable monorail, end caps, a power transformer and 2 rigid standoffs
- Select up to (6) 50 watt heads or pendants
- Designed for nearly every application and interior environment
Tech Lighting Monorail Systems are comprised of flexible rails that can be shaped around decorative and architectural features of your home's design. They provide you with a flexible solution for lighting difficult areas. Tech Lighting Monorail pendants and heads are a favorite among architects and designers for their design and functional flexibility. Monorail systems can function as standalone decorative lighting, accent wall art or create a washed out effect to add a bit of drama to your living area.
Choosing the right monorail lighting system for your home depends on what type of lighting effect you wish to accomplish. For instance, for ambient lighting around dining and living rooms, pivoting monorail track heads provide the ability to create directional lighting focused on walls, trim, ceilings, etc. While for kitchens we often recommend monorail system pendants for their convergent design and functional task lighting. Tech Lighting Monorail lighting systems can illuminate a lot of hard to light areas in your home making them an excellent choice for your next remodel.
If you need help finding the right Tech Lighting Monorail System for your home call the Tech Lighting experts at Brand Lighting today! For over 35 years we have been helping designers and homeowners find just the right Monorail Lighting Systems. Call or chat with one of our family of lighting experts at (888) 991-3610
- Slender profile
- Easy to assemble
- Powered directly through a junction box or 120V source
- Dozens of LED pendants or rail heads
- Engineered for the most demanding residential, retail or commercial applications
- Scalable and can accommodate additional sections of rail as necessary
- Low voltage monorail can be shaped in the field and designed to navigate curves for custom designs
- Solorail accommodates hundreds of Quick Connect pendants.
- Maximum capacity of 25 amperes or 600 watts at 12 volts and 600 watts at 24 volts.
- Engineered for rigorous use in commercial, hospitality and retail applications
Designer Rail Lighting from Brand Lighting
- Great for special spaces that need adaptive lighting solutions
- The Bendable 120V Monorail can adapt to your space
- The suspension rods for Flexrail1™ are field cuttable or extendable (96" max)
- Rail can be put together to any length desired.