- WAC W Track Heads and Track Accessories
- Ideal for high end designer, hospitality, retail and commercial applications
- Plenty of options for finish, color temperature and CRI
- Available in 120V and 277V
Modern architectural track lighting is for the discerning lighting designer. Designed to be a practical solution for high end retail, upscale hospitality and refined residential, the architectural track lighting collection features high performance LED track heads and detailed architectural track that can be adapted to illuminate your space. Inside the collection you will find a carefully manufactured series of LED track heads in both spot and wall wash options. The pivoting head and wide range of options, make architectural track lighting a favorite among our top retail and commercial designers. The systems by WAC and Tech Lighting provide reliable, consistent and efficient illumination for a wide range of decors and layouts.
- Enables the use of two separately switched circuits on one section or run of track
- Saves on installation costs by eliminating the need for long separate feed run
- Each circuit is rated at 20A and allows the control of two individual sets of fixtures
- Not recommended for dimming on both circuits. If two circuit dimming is required – use W track as alternate
- Popular H, J, and L track, heads and accessories.
- Designed for nearly every application and interior environment
- Electrical: 20 Amps rated, 120V
- Mounting: Can be installed on drywall, or suspended ceilings.
- Retrofits into many popular track systems on the market today.
- Quick Connect™ pendants and fixtures compatible
- Great for special spaces that need adaptive lighting solutions
- The Bendable 120V Monorail can adapt to your space
- The suspension rods for Flexrail1™ are field cuttable or extendable (96" max)
- Rail can be put together to any length desired.
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Curved and straight fixed length tracks
- Attractive and utilitarian overhead lighting solution for any room
- Designed for common interior applications
- Energy efficient LED technology
Track lighting systems are versatile lighting solutions that can be used to power spotlights, floodlights, pendant lights or other fixtures. Enjoy the freedom of changing the positioning of your furniture and accessories when choosing the modern track lighting for your space as it offers much more flexibility to adjust your lighting. With the evolving world of modern lighting, Brand Lighting offers select LED track, rail, and cable lighting options that are energy-efficient and environmentally conscious. From contemporary cable lights illuminating the kitchen to sleek rail lights providing cozy ambiance in the living room to modern track lights brightening up a hallway, lighting has never been easier while looking so sophisticated.
- Cable Lighting
- Choose from designer pendants and heads
- Functional and stylish overhead illumination
- Energy efficient LED technology or halogen lamping
- Affordable modern lighting solution
Tech Lighting has become well-known for producing superior cable lighting systems that work well in many residential and commercial applications. The Kable Lite (cable lighting) systems are designed to complement the Tech Lighting fixtures including Element and Entra recessed lighting, decorative led ceiling lights, chandeliers, wall lighting, and semi-flush mounts.
The Tech Kable Lite cable lighting collection is made specifically for today’s modern interiors. Featuring an impressive selection of fixtures ranging from halogen and LED pendant lights to small, medium or large adjustable track heads that pivot, Tech Lighting cable-compatible options are available to complement your space. For added versatility, Kable Lite Heads come in 5-inch, 12-inch, and 24-inch sizes, ensuring they work well in spaces of any square footage.